Todeschini Palace takes its name from Bresciano architect Guido Todeschini that builds it in 1580.
It is a grand palace with fifteen archs mades of stone of Malcesine. Palazzo Todeschini has been a communal house until '70 while now it is a renowned convention centre. At the ground floor are hosted temporary exhibitions. Backed to the last column of the portico it is possible to find the so called "stone of the unemployed", dated 1555, where the town criers and the condamned for bankruptcy climbed.
The full address of the venue is:
Via Porto Vecchio, 36
25015 Desenzano del Garda (Brescia) - Italy